Monday, February 15, 2010

What happens when Snowpacalypse prevents you from leaving the house?

More snow. Round two. For some reason, the ground hog has shown no mercy on Columbus.


(the intersection of 2nd and hunter, and my car, which has been parked since 2 pm).

I really like pizza on Monday nights, and contemplated ordering a pizza. However, my friend Sarah promptly reminded me that you really, REALLY, have to tip well in order for a pizza delivery person to arrive to your house in a level 1 snow emergency.

So I made up my own:


l-r:

1. low carb 50 cal tortillas
2. natural kraft low fat mozzarella cheese
3. oregano
4. tomato sauce
5. hormel's turkey sausage

First I heated the oven to 350 degrees, and placed the tortillas in by themselves. After about 5 minutes, I combined the rest of the ingredients, and put everything in the oven for another 5 minutes.


Needless to say, it satisfied the craving. I just hope that this snow leaves for sanity and hunger's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment